New Player (account) can't use chat

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Airathros
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El’Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Started playing 2 days ago (20 hours played per steam level 28) can’t use chat, so can’t get Armine group, learned to solo portals at 26, So not all bad
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: make’s it very hard to group and do group stuff or trade or find a company
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not as of yet
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

You should still be able to use Area chat. 72 hours after you’ve started playing (not in-game hours), you should be able to chat freely!

Have you ever tried to get a group with just area chat?
This is kind of silly, I bought the game and play it to level 28.

I am sorry but you should send this one up stream to be reworked.

72 hours if they don’t reach level 20 -25. I understand why it is in place but it will not work. I gold seller would buy (scam) 200 accounts and just wait the 72 hours

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.