New possible Exploit found!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Ichwars
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ravenal
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can sell Items that were already bound to my Character.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Not sure but can be exploitet i think.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was able to put bound items in the auctions house.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not sure if i should tell here ?
3 Likes

Maybe that’s enough for today?

1 Like

Hahaha pls make the step for the dev and for the people who want to laugh a bit

Not sure if i should tell here ?

Don’t be shy, just say it :smiley:

If you have two items of the same type, let’s say stonecutter boots 1 bound and one not. you can actually put the one that is bound on the market and then save / sell the other. I don’t know if it works with voidbent. so if someone has two pieces of the same type I do believe they can shove it onto the market

So far I had to re bind my fishing set, arcanist gloves and hat, weavers pants, stonecutter pieces. Weird sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t but both items were in bank.

@Luxendra

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.