New PTS Realm Petition

I was thinking the same thing. Why don’t they have a PTS? What they really need is a realistic testing environment so they can catch critical bugs before they’re pushed to the live servers. Let’s do this, AGS!

This seems very suspect, you wanted special access and NDAs get called out and now are ok w/ it being public.

Which is it?

Yes, a lot of us would be really sad. But I think ultimately it’s the best idea. Save the progress of everyone in it’s current state. Clone everything to a PTS enviroment (every server included). Then fix the issues on that until the game is in a reasonable state in regards to key things.
•Currency exchange verification
•Game-breaking weapon bugs(not all but the big ones like hatchet)
•Converting the way chat is currently handled (the code insertion issue still isn’t actually fixed, just…lessened)

I think the game is in a complete playable state otherwise even with the irritating war lag. But if currency and items can be duplicated, and people can bug weapons out for ridiculous damage, the persistent game should be shut down.

IDK its poopy

1 Like

@Delmerik hmm that’s not a half bad idea yo!

@Specter_1776 Create a PTS Server

People only use PTS realms to test new features

No one actually runs around doing weird stuff trying to find bugs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.