New World Armor Catalog 🩲

Transmog confirmed 10:50 on new dev video :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Transmog ! This is the Aureate’s Golden Armour set I got for Ennead’s mutation.

3 Likes

Thank you! but could I get the image not cropped?

I try to crop to a certain size so that it fits the screen when browsing on pc or mobile

2 Likes

So… Kinda disappointed in the new “Simon Grey” armor.

Spoiler ( Click to reveal )

It can be recreated almost entirely with existing armor found in the game:

Spoiler ( Click to reveal )

Deepwarden (Heavy) Helmet
Forsaken Cloth Chest (Light - T5)
Forsaken Gauntlets (Heavy - T5)
Forsaken Cloth Pants (Light - T5)
Forsaken Cloth Shoes (Light - T5)

Funny thing is, I recreated the “MEDIUM” class Simon Grey armor with pieces from “HEAVY” and “LIGHT” categories.

1 Like

Is there a new twitch armor set?

1 Like

Is there any armour ingame which matches the varangian knights used by npcs? The armour they drop seems to just be recycled armour which isn’t the same as the one they wear.

1 Like

@yalcin here are the two twitch armors;

@Turaidh I am hoping that with the focus on Varangian storyline coming up, we get a shot at their black/yellow armors. As of now, only the Varangian Kite Shields match.

Actually, I think maybe AGS changed the existing Varangian armor appearance - I have to double check.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response! Yeah the shields the only thing I have of there’s and have not taken it off since. Really like their look and wish there was more.

1 Like

While nw.guide 3D Models viewer is still in the first version including links to sets by @Transmog to the initial post (eg for Aureate’s Golden Lorica Segmentata and full set with that item) might not only help to view those skins in details but also will show us how high interest to 3D Viewer across players and then adjust our priorities (of upgrading it!) accordingly

2 Likes

I’m lucky that I have my own “Wardrobe” to view all armors with, but it’s not something accessible to everyone. I’m hoping that the transmog system added by AGS has a preview mode included.

2 Likes

Do you think that there gonna be a preview mode for all in-game items?

I mean, I really doubt it since we still didn’t get tons of other UI info about much simpler things :frowning:

1 Like

Edited due to my own stupidity (Thanks @xyo for calling me out :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope we get a decent preview mode, but since the cash shop previews for Camp Skins and Instruments are so… uh basic… I don’t have high hopes.

Yep, this is exactly my point

1 Like

Not sure if you have the female version of the Lone Gladiator Twitch drop

1 Like

@Transmog T4 Battle Embrace Heavy set

2 Likes

@Transmog

Cosmetic Skin / Sand Dune’s Explorer / Female

Update: Meh, quality got hugely reduced after uploading. @Transmog Ping me for high-res version, if needed

1 Like

@Transmog

Cosmetic Skin / Sand Dune’s Explorer / Male

1 Like

This not only about programming, but in overall about tons of nuances and many of them might be really known only to AGS employees

1 Like

you will be not able to transmog to any of prime, twitch or store sets (if you don’t have them). Pointless if you have then

1 Like