New World Public Test Realm Nuub

UPDATE: There is another thread stating the same thing. Basically the Test Realm will be a bigger download. So keep an eye out on your steam downloads and check back every so often to install the real test realm.

Here is the other link if you want to follow it.

Hello!
I am just trying to figure out how to get into the public test realm. I have it downloaded but when I click play it reroutes me to they NW webpage. I am in CST and it is should be at the 7p UTC time frame. What am I doing wrong?

Pretty sure they are still working on it.

Roger! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something on my end… As long as I am not the only one experiencing and it has been made known then I am all good.

Thanks buddy!

Having the exact same issue here as well.

hab das selbe schreibe grade per livechatt mit dem support der kann da leider auch nicht helfen wollte es aber weiter leitet

Might just need to wait. :frowning:

I’m thinking same

I’m watching several streamers and many are having the same problem.

Yep. There is another thread stating the same thing. Basically the Test Realm will be a bigger download. So keep an eye out on your steam downloads and check back every so often to install the real test realm.

1 Like

Its downloading now

Hello all

Please check this if needed about PTR: Welcome and Thank you! and Public Test Realm - New World Forums

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.