Next patch notes?

So last week there was no patch, it’s Wednesday afternoon and still no news of such a patch.

Is the support team taking care of the patch notes this time? I assume that they will be released in 24-48 hours (that’s between 1 to 3 months in normal person time)

1 Like

Why do you assume there will be a patch this week?

https://forums.newworld.com/t/status-of-the-118-weekly-patch/536011/3

Because they refer to the patches as weekly patches.

2 Likes

Patch notes, by all intents and purposes, will probably be the patch notes from the PTR with some modifications. They seem to indicate their adjusts and changes are going there first then live all this month.

As they just implemented a PTR, this will certainly delay some weeks of patches on live until the “engine is well oiled” and get back to weekly patch like on Black Desert Online

That’s probably a typo. I think they mean “weakly”.

4 Likes

this post is mostly salty over the fact that support uses a cookie cutter response of “this will be responded to in 24 to 48 hours” and as someone with tickets going from a month to weeks it’s kinda ridiculous.

Did we get a patch last week? I thought they postponed it for the PTR. And now with the exploit and downtime from last night I don’t expect any patch this week either.

Fact is, they haven’t a set schedule for patches and maintenance yet, they don’t even have a set weekday. Sometimes it’s Wednesday, then Thursday, sometimes it’s 1AM, sometimes it’s 3PM. It’s just all over the place.

1 Like

I wonder if that’s exactly what I’m pointing out with this post…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.