Nice Camps, yall going to do something about this?

Same faction, company, and players that have been mass reporting since Arena patch has dropped, are now resorting to dropping instant camps on me

Ill no doubt get another mass report in the next day or so and get a 7 day ban for pvping. So im getting this thread started before that happens.

6 Likes

as much as i hate to say it and I know it’s part of the game but when you use cheese builds like sns/bb I’m really not surprised you are getting reported this much, all it does is piss everyone off

Im a glass cannon that doesnt use the strongest cc BB has to offer. Its very easily countered.

Here’s another one false reporting for getting killed in GC while flagged.

It’s really weird that you watched a video of a blatant exploit and decided to comment on his legal, nerfed build.

9 Likes

ya but i’m just saying you have to look at why other player’s are targeting this individual with the mass reports and camp exploits

no one wants to get chain cc’d and insta die from a glass cannon sns/bb

Oh no! He’s killing players in Great Cleave using a unique build that actually requires some skill and is not just ganking players!!! Quick! Someone report them so they cant kill me anymore. Quit whining and get good kid.

7 Likes

tell that to the people reporting him :joy:

Definitely an exploit and happening a lot. Same thing happened to us last week when we were pushing a territory. Since yellow controlled it they were out there throwing tents non stop preventing us then from being able to kill them etc.

IMO this is a pretty big exploit and needs to be fixed asap.

4 Likes

No you don’t.

That’s called victim blaming and is the normal response of idiots.

Whether you like his build or not, he’s not doing anything wrong and is well within the legal options the game provides. Don’t like those options? Blame the devs, they made it.

And that absolutely does not validate exploiting to win. That’s a fucking scrub mentality and you really should be embarrassed for thinking that way.

11 Likes

It’s sad that fake mass reports get people banned but not legit stuff like this. Especially after they said in dev video that fake mass reports will get the fake reporter sanctioned instead.

6 Likes

PvP through exploitation – and yeah, that means mass-reporting too. This is the story of New World since launch.
Any hope it ever had of being a legit PvP game vanished inside of a week.

Officially an EXPLOIT but where are the BANS? - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

The best response to this has been the same since launch: Boycott PvP and downvote on Steam. Playing with cheaters means wasting your time. Have more respect for your time and go have fun elsewhere or doing something else.

4 Likes

There are no “cheese builds”. You just think it’s better than what you’re using. And if you think it’s so good, then play it yourself and cheese them back.

2 Likes

Yeah that doesn’t happen anymore unless you have like actually no con in light.

Actually it does with S&S + Hammer. I have 150 con. Not with BB though but BB is still close enough that you have to get out of range of the shots fast because it gets me very low. Im ok with that though. As long as I have a chance Im good with it.

What gets me is… This exploit could’ve been very easily stopped, yesterday, last week even. A very simple fix, remove the resource less camping from the game. Period, that easy, that simple. Replace the BW Fort perk with something else. The fact that this hasn’t been done yet, speaks volumes of the Dev’s priorities and responsiveness. SMH

3 Likes

SnS/BB can still one shot, but it takes a lot more setup and hitting all buff/sksill procs to make it work. BB is bugged right now with skills not doing damage and projectiles disappearing or just going right through a player. So many times ill get the drop on a player and go through my combo and skills just dont register or they deflect off the enemies head off into space.

SnS/Hammer is a full cc stun lock if you miss the tiny window where you can spam dodge to break it. Same with SnS/Hatchet. If you get stunned from behind with SnS/Hatchet, its not likely you will be able get the dodge off before they hatchet stun you.

If they can get the bugs fixed with BB not doing damage and projectiles disappearing, BB is actually in a decent place when built right. Even in PvE its sustained damage is strong, although it does require faster rotation, animation canceling and skill uptime management then simply throwing down your aoe and left clicking. Mortar Charge is probably the one skill that could / should be reworked. That and Spliting Grenades dropping at your feet when shoot it.

1 Like

Leaping Strike → Shield Bash → Instagib BB takes skill

TL-DR: side-note, looks like NW is still full of exploiters…
don’t be that guy… morals…

Well, simply put… why the fuck would you think it’s even excusable to have a reasoning why they mass reported him… I hate his ez mode garbage lack of skill usin’ build too but you know… that’s not the point… we got cry baby people nerd raging they died in a video game and decided to break the ToS and report him for what? lmfao

I do hate his build though but come on XD you gotta put that bias aside and see it for what it really is. which is some people just can’t handle their pixeled life ending… even though you lose nothing- except time to go back out.

It’s a problem when you got a community full of trolls and toxicity more-so than normal level headed people. If you wanna ask “why” about anything, it should be about that lol

1 Like