No achievements or titles in game

I can’t see any of my achievements or titles in the game. Progress is 0% for achievements and there are 0 titles for me to pick from. It’s been like this since I started playing again about a month ago. I thought maybe it was a known bug but there have been updates since then so I guess it’s not common.

Propane Propane
US EAST - Orofena

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for reporting this, PropanePropane.

The development team is looking into this problem.

1 Like

Very common. I get it about once a day. I’m fairly certain it’s related to how long Steam was open before opening New World. Regardless, if you close New World, give it a couple of minutes, and reopen it, that usually fixes it for me. The actual titles and achievements are fine, just not loading correctly.

2 Likes

Following up, are you still having this issue?

I still had this issue today. Screenshot below. Fixed by doing basically what JakeL above me said. This screen popped up when I opened the menu after logging into and joining the game as fast as possible and opening the achievement menu as fast as possible. This screen persisted until I logged off about 20 minutes later. I tested to see if waiting in the main menu for a few minutes before hopping in fixed the issue, and I think it did. So still a bug – but we have a sloppy workaround I think.

2 Likes