****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Ruanur
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Missing house since patch 1.0.4, no compensation received.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’ve been out 10,000 coin + whatever my furniture was valued at for almost six months.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: [MEGATHREAD] [URGENT] [BUG] - Housing Loss/Disappearance - #228 by Ruanur
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: [MEGATHREAD] [URGENT] [BUG] - Housing Loss/Disappearance - #228 by Ruanur
To reiterate, I have been missing my Cutlass Keys house since patch 1.0.4. In the patch notes of patch 1.0.5 the developers committed to either restore access to houses or provide compensation if players had already purchased three other houses. I am in the latter group and have received no compensation. A promise is a promise, so please compensate me and other players whose house and furniture were lost in patch 1.0.4.