No pre-order items, no drop items etc

What am I missing?

I’m connected to Twitch and Amazon, am subscribed to prime gaming… Claimed the drops… no pirate skin or play money

I is confuzzled and disappoint.

for the skins right click on a clothing slot then pick change skins. Not sure on the store money.

Yes, thank you I am aware of that. This is why i am here, they are not.

Did you relink after launch? I was confused at first too, but my problem was that my links upon launch disconnected. Once I went back in and signed back in through steam things fed through how they were supposed to.

Last I checked it was all good. I shall have another look.

The coins are displayed in the “STORE” sub-menu of the ESC menu

The weapon and armor skins are SKINS, not items. You right-click an equipped gear item and select “Change Skin”

Managed to find the pirate skin. Was an additional claim process on pgaming site.

I have played the game both/beta’s I aware how skins etc work. The pre release skins aren’t there, Twitch drops are all claimed in my twitch Inventory but not to be found in game.

I do as you kindly suggest, the items aren’t where you and I expect.

Thanks anyway, I shall try support as well.

also, make sure steam account is linked aswell.

I have everything linked and I bought the Deluxe version of the game. I also played in the alpha. I created a couple of characters yesterday, but there are no titles, no skins, nothing available.

Reconnected steam while the server was down, seemed to do the trick, or maintenance did.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.