No Resources anywhere, Bots just taking over at this point

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: StepBroOhNo
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Frislandia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: its pretty simple and probably known ever since beginning on large scaled servers. BOTS and way to less resources on the map to compete actually farming ur own.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: simply sitting in city nowadays afking allday because u simply cant farm shit
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: bet you guys got plents screens already and they still be running around
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Server Mergers? GREAT IDEA! how about we scale the resource respawn or even the amount of resources placed in Open World up a bit, theres countless bots that have transferd along with the Merge and some i saw back before mergers with lvl 30-40 are running around as lvl 60 now still mining / gathering or rather botting there way… Countless reports and days passed and ye theyre still here… Im sure the people of for example Eden / Olympus etc already have had this issue ever since they were top population but u simply can NOT farm jack shit. every metal node is campd by basicly one guy on map to get just a little piece of the cake for himself and on top of that theres hundreds and hundreds of bots that sell theyre resources on the market to make gold to resell that gold to the playerbase… i doubt theres any solution for bots, nor they get banned or did yall even think about increasing the amount of resources you guys put on the map?

3 Likes

I am on the same server. After the merge Its either bots or players camping every node spot. Really makes leveling weaponsmithing a impossible task and I play alot…

I mean its not worth running around trying to farm, not gonna find much. I just log in and out on a spot and hope I get lucky every 15 mins or so.

The developers are completely incompetent, the reporting system does not work completely, the bots have been alive for two months.
English is not my first language, so it may contain errors, sorry.

The server mergers put all the bots on same server so what did AGS do about it…They made Overwolf take his node placement off his minimap which helped casuals keep up with the no lifers and BOTS.

AGS has done nothing else to the BOTS that plague every server and really never has even responded to any post about BOTS.

More resources will mean more bots until they get rid of them or not adding more resources will do nothing.

2 Likes

Gotta tell u, ur wrong on ur minimap. 1. people just have to use theyre mobile phone or simply have a second monitor to stream there location to, 2. also Bots be using the same coordination streaming to path there way to every single resource there is :slight_smile:

I know that but it was much easier not to tab out all the freaking time and I am not a no lifer that has 2 monitors.

I said casuals, casuals do not use 2 monitors or use there phone.

nothing to do with beeing a casual or no lifer, 2 monitors already nice to watch some movie afking on a metal node for the next 48 hours to get 500 ore :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.