No rewards from OPR win or loss

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Levojego
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not getting rewards or gypsum from OPR
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasted time, 8 OPR’s worth of time now
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: none needed, pretty self explanatory
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Do OPR and 3/4 of the time get no reward or gypsum

Played 10 OPR since gypsum came out, just to get my 2 gypsum a day. 1/3 of the time when I complete an OPR I get nothing from it and get mad realizing I just wasted 30mins for nothing. I have tried different ways of playing OPR to try and figure out what the issue is. Simply attacking players the whole time, straight up going from player to player chopping through them with hatchet or sword/board gets me rewards at the end maybe 1/3 of the time. Playing the objectives focus going to just get base caps and killing baron gets me no rewards. Focusing gathering resources to build up the bases gives no rewards. How are getting reward conditions calculated? Is it because I am a tank with only 50 str and the rest in con that I am not getting enough damage out to qualify for rewards? Am I going to have to respec twice a day to get my daiily OPR gypsum? Did you not even test the new OPR changes before releasing them? Having random NPCs names show up when hitting E to leave the fort forcefield kinda shows you didn’t. As of now I have played about 12 OPR since patch and only received 4 gypsum/boxes and would like them returned to my inventory.

5 Likes

Keeps happening to me as well. 7 times in the last few days I got no gold, no azoth, no chest, no nothing. Doesn’t matter if I win or lost, doesn’t matter what I come in on the rankings, it’s purely random.

4 Likes

Same happend here about a third of the time i get nothing. I know i don’t output the most damage but i do get kills and assists and i do some gathering and still nothing. I would love to know what the threshold is to get rewards so i could not be wasting my time.

2 Likes

You need to get at least 500 points to get a reward

4 Likes

what gets you points and how much… a kill gets you ? an assist gets you? how much do you get for chopping down trees and ore to harden the base? i mean if hardening the base doesn’t get me any or much points why do it at all?

1 Like

Just telling you why you arent getting credit.

I agree the points system is absolutely stupid. I can kill someone but if i dont finish them on the ground, no points for me

5 Likes
  • Да проблема актуальна, часто ты просто уходишь в минус, так как тратишь деньги на еду, алхимию, камни для заточки оружия.
  • Не понимаю почему разработчики молчат по этому поводу, проблема актуально больше месяца, ну по крайней мере когда я стал обращать на это свое внимание.

• Yes, the problem is relevant, often you just go into the negative, as you spend money on food, alchemy, stones for sharpening weapons.
  • I don’t understand why the developers are silent about this, the problem has been relevant for more than a month, well, at least when I began to pay attention to it.
1 Like

Same. Happens every third game or so.

1 Like

bump

This is frustrating to do as I’ve also encountered this as I try to play with a musket against a team of GA and hammers just swarming me. I can’t output much damage to kill them to get points if there’s a whole team body blocking and tanking each hit I try to deal. They need to redo the whole points system.

You must kill at least one player to qual for rewards, even if you have a all the other reqs, you not kill anyone it wont give you a reward (assists dont count). If you play a support toon can make like difficult.

Not thought out at all, I assume they thought everyone would be playing light DPS classes.

the have assumed if you don’t actually kill anyone it’s cus you just standing about, not sure they even understand how there game works the more time goes on.

Stupid.

1 Like

false

1 Like

yea, it was the only thing could see why I didn’t get reward. But just play DPS class and you will get rewards. I play support tank, and spend the first 5-10 mins killing NPC’s to ensure I get enough points to qualify when it works, which still seams a little vague.

The fact you don’t appear to get points for capping a point but do for building a door on outpost etc, is just idiotic. Not thought out well at all.

Game needs another 6-12 months work.

Nope. In fact, you get more points gathering and getting azoth as long as you are able to use them in an outpost. Doing this, you will get the azoth/gold even if you never attack a player because you are “helping” your team.

And yes, I agree, that’s extremely stupid.

you get the reward whenever:
be your first 2 battles of the day, that is, you can only get 2 a day (we all have this clear)
and : finish in the top 40.

currently the game has a very…difficult to understand system where if you get killed too many times, or don’t do something fast enough, it considers you an afk, and puts you 41st out of 40 so you don’t get any rewards .

I’m a tank, so some games, they killed me 20 times and I barely did a kill, and the game detected me as inactive placing me below 40 players (something completely illogical) in this way the game if you are a lousy player, no rewards you, and that’s wrong, very very wrong

I currently ignore the combat and dedicate myself to farming wood and ore for the fort, avoid the combat and I end up in 39th or 38th place and that’s how I get the reward

As others has pointed out, this is not a bug. You are just not playing well enough (according to the stupid arbitrary rules of OPR scoring). You must get 500 points. Easiest way is farm resources and build / summon stuff.

You don’t get points for downing someone, only for finishing someone off. You dont get points for capping a spot, you don’t get points for doing damage… You just need to learn the rules for getting points.

As a support tank, you don’t deal Huge amounts of damage, I’m their to stun and hold players for others to kill as well as get abit lucky and finish someone off perhaps myself. Tanks don’t do huge amount of damage full stop, they take damage. I would never expect to be at top of leader board. If i get into the top 30 well omg that’s a cause for concern.

Its just a DPS centric mode. I can live with it.

Peop’s very quick to bring people down and slate performance, the best DPS wont last long if a healer don’t heal and a tank don’t take agro. Its why 70-80% of OPR tends to be light armour run away builds.

Feel free to disagree.

I have been in multiple games with no reward even with kills, assists and lots of points on the board. The matches that I get queued into that are already in progress seem to be where I get no box from the majority of the time.

If you don’t get 500 points you will get nothing, no matter how hard you try to carry.