@Luxendra @Kay

2 Likes

Stan is a pretty big deal.

It would be wise to listen to him.

Some even call him Stan the Man

3 Likes

@Luxendra ???

1 Like

I think it’s sad that players have to come on a forums and beg for things to be done. You guys are dropping the ball. And you guys need to start giving a ****. Arguably one of the biggest and most anticipated MMOs to ever be released to now being a laughing joke to other MMO devs. Where’s the passion from the devs? How many devs are even actively playing and involving themselves in the community? How many devs have grinded for a ancient mandible drop or a corrupted totem? The devs are the reason this game is failing. As a ex-Valhalla citizen. I hope the devs listen and start caring beyond the limits of “this is my job”. Truth be told, if any of your devs feel like this is just a “job”. Fire them. We as consumers, gamers, New World fans, etc. Deserve better from AGS and their team.
Wish you the best Valhalla.

7 Likes

@Luxendra @Kay please merge valhalla dead server

2 Likes

I definitely agree that Valhalla should’ve been merged into by the other worlds in its set. Past 24h peak population among the Arkadia Eta world set:

• Valhalla ~710
  • Morrow ~220
  • Krocylea ~360

These servers have a combined estimated peak server pop of ~1290. Comparing that to the planned server merges for February 11, that would put Valhalla population behind five other servers that are being merged. For example, the server Brittia on EU Central has two other servers being merged into it (Aepyornis and Betelgeuse). These server peak populations are vastly similar to the Arkadia Eta world set. However, these servers are not even on the same world set! Their peak populations:

• Brittia ~620
  • Aepyornis ~520
  • Betelgeuse ~320

At the very least AGS needs to clarify how they decide when servers are merged. This is from their Server Merge FAQ

There are a few things we look at in order to determine if the world is unhealthy including, but not limited to, population size and overall engagement. Once we’ve identified that a world needs to be merged, we compare it to the existing worlds in the world set to find the most optimal partner world by comparing elements like faction, gameplay style, and language.

From my point of view the server feels quite dead when the peak population is less than a thousand players. It’s not like I want every server to be max population all the time either. But at peak times when everyone is playing I would like to feel as if there are actually people on the server. There are still times even when playing on higher pop servers where you can enjoy better access to resources due to a lower population at that time.

2 Likes

EDEN AND VALHALLA MERGE IS WHATS NEEDED!EDEN NEEDS A MERGE AS WELL! please make this happen .

1 Like

so is eden.

eden merge with valhalla . NOW DEVS

2 Likes

As someone on Eden day 1, no. Merge with a different server and keep your toxicity there.

Valhalla transfers have been the single worst/most toxic thing to happen to the server. Aside from EF, any territory they’ve taken over, they’ve jacked the taxes up and left them to rot via losing invasions/not paying taxes. They aren’t putting buffs up or upgrading stations.

2 Likes

You’re not special kid.

1 Like

I think they should merge Eden and Valhalla just so all the toxic transfers to Eden get back to being toxic where they came from.

The tax system and invasions have been proved to be completely terrible ideas.

1 Like

Everyday player of Valhalla here and I support a merge. It is needed for the world to stay healthy.

@Luxendra
@Kay

2 Likes

Yeah this is ridiculous AGS. It seems as if they are trying to create two Valhalla’s instead of just merging us all together. They even said it themselves, the game is optimal when the population is higher since it is a player-driven economy and then they turn around and do this.

1 Like

Just curious, where are you getting your population statistic from ever since they’ve disabled the API?

Side Note: Panathinaikara?

1 Like

@Luxendra @Kay This is by far my favorite mmo bugs and all. Valhalla has been decimated by transfers off the server and is no longer in a playable state. We can not even fill invasions on purple and towns other than windsward and everfall are left to drop to t1. Please save our server.

1 Like

it has been reenabled.

1 Like

demanding rant template:
If you don’t (fill in demand here), everyone (in the world/on this server/etc) will quit.

2 Likes

internet troll template:
insert sarcastic comment on request for game improvement other players are making so that they can continue to enjoy the game

2 Likes

PLEASE MERGE VALHALLA !! We are dying here … :pray::pray::pray: the server is dead

2 Likes