No, we dont need FRESH servers with transfers DISABLED

I haven’t played for months. Checked the summer event for a few days but now I’m reading about so many nice changes I would like to give the game a shot again especially with the revamped starter experience. So yeah I would prefer to level a new character on a fresh server.

2 Likes

Even if they did make a new start server, which is unlikely… it would be dead in a month tops.

1 Like

anyone can mindlessly grind but you need to be good to win EF and WW

1 Like

More about wiping duped items, assuming we never see something on that scale again

Nah you don’t get my point. I don’t want a fresh server so I have a chance to own EF or WW. I want a new server when they balance territory income. By grinding I didn’t mean by farming. I love the economy driven by players but what’s the point if EF WW owners have millions of them due to flawed system that they are now fixing? You need to be good at thinking.

1 Like

you will never earn that money farming hemp bro

1 Like

You are easily one of the shallow minded no fresh server plebs.

2 Likes

why tf would i care im just telling you that youll never get rich doing mindless grinds learn to play or flip the market

You are slow as as a slug. I said I don’t mean by farming. I flip and took advantage of economy hence I grinded to more than gold cap without even part of a company. My whole point is I left 5 months ago because what’s the point of playing other than opr/war when economy is broken AF. This guy. LMAO

2 Likes

you can make more money flipping the market than the town income divided by 50, maybe dont call me stupid if you forgot the fact that it’s a 50 man effort to own a zone

1 Like

You must be an idiot if you don’t realised economy got broken so hard when they reduced housing taxes? Because companies still earns full tax money. Tell me how do I earn more than 2 millions per 3 days flipping. Man you need to get some fresh air and clean your brain.

2 Likes

2 million divided by 50 is 40k, earning 40k pr 3 days isnt hard

Huh if ags doesn’t open new server with disabled transfer when this new expasion hits or at least a around jan 2023 (after some more updates and improvements), then… well it will just keep being a place holder mmorpg then a main mmorpg xD.

1 Like

i disagree. Theres millions of “cheated”(duping/RMT/shell companies) Money and thousands of duped items in the game. People bought and didnt play the game due to Qs at the beginning, the exploits and no content. But now we have content especially with Brimstone incoming. Theres OPR, Arena so many Expeditions including Mutated. People can now enjoy the game with all of the start problems. I really believe FS server would pop off tremendously.

And why are you belittling Players that left because of the problems? That attitude is not cool. Why would we not give people the chanche to get into New World?

3 Likes

You really don’t get it. Kodus to well the company who can manage to stay on top. My point is the fking economy got broken as fk that it needs a restart when they are fixing territory income and balancing a lot of things. There’s a reason why they’re balancing it no?

1 Like

What in the world are you smoking?

learn how an economy works thanks

1 Like

Amazon “coooooooould” just expand out the max number of people per server… I mean… One would hope their servers are super beefy and able to handle extra peeps.

I just said I played the game to more than gold cap without farm grind or owning a territory. You need to learn more about reading comprehension. It’s helpful in life.

1 Like

took you 1.6k hours farming how is that impressive lmao people flip that shit in days

1 Like