Nobody coming back to grind for days/weeks

I think you’re right.

I think there is a spectrum of players and we’ve all seen the extremes on these forums, on Reddit, or even in the game itself.

1. On one end of the spectrum is the “Doom and Gloomers.” The sky is perpetually falling. The game is going to shut-down in a week. They’ve been saying it for months. Their mantra is “it’s over, stop playing.”

2. The other side is Copium addicts. I actually think there are fewer of these people than people say. But yes, they’re those who find no fault. Everything is fine, we’re always one patch away from the breakthrough. Brimstone Sands will save it all.

Most of us fall somewhere in-between and slide up and down depending on the circumstances.

I think I’ve been moving closer to the doom and gloom. Except I’m not going to tell people to stop playing. That’s ridiculous we’re all here to have fun and however you do that is your business. It’s more of a disappointed feeling. Why? For me personally, I still enjoy playing, but I see the numbers, I see some servers dying, so it ain’t looking great. But like I said I still have fun, I play with a few cool people, so I’m gona ride it out. I

I think you’re right though. Few people want to invest time into a game that has seen numbers decline drastically. There are tons of posts online discussing the death of the game. True or not, you can’t expect the average person to be like “hmmm, that seems like a good use of my time.” If they play a game and like it, they want to know it will be there in six months. I held out hope for arenas but the “meh” response sort of sealed it.

All you need to do is up your gear score which is pretty dumb and easy. And buy items. Even tho i will whoop your az with faction gear 520gs. If this game is grinding. I dont know what it is. Didnt even read your article after that stupid headline

The root cause of mass evasion of endgame players is the lack of solution on desync / rubberband / teleport / noreg dmg / stable pvp - pve enviroment. Put a pvp autoflag on anyplace, for example, and see players pop up all the holes… including me. Besides, needs better pve endgame replayability more than Open dungeons or instanced dungeons. Some kind of minigames inside the game. For now… is far much more stable, at least to me, play 3x3 arenas on Apex Legends than here. At this moment, i cant stand more than 15 minutes on NW.

Being serious, this game had almost 0 content since launch. All patches, mutators, and so on aren’t new content. We need real new content

2 Likes

I can say this, as someone who logged on daily, played solo pve on everything (Only ran Anrime ONCE when I was 40, not a dungeon since, other just pushed through and wouldn’t explain shit and so I said screw grouping up) and ever since this latest patch…the very day of it’s release, I’ve logged on 6 times to fishing, run a mission or two and quit.

I’ve lost all real desire to play like I use to have and I’m greedy…I’ll play/use something till I can’t no more…well, no more is quickly heading that way and it SUCKS!!! I so want this game to succeed but even I’m thinking if they keep outright ignoring what few are left and don’t make some drastic changes ASAP…it’s going down faster than Japan did when we hit them with two atomic bombs and I hate saying this :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.