Northeast of Eden not Being Granted

• What is your character name in New World: Leev

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East, Arkadia Lambda, Olympus Server

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Derick Wardell does not grant the mission Northeast of Eden after completing the mission Strength of the Earth. Speaking to him does not grant the mission.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It halted the quest chain for Edengrove, preventing me from getting the expedition quest in Garden of Genesis.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Complete the mission Strength of the Earth in Edengrove. He only speaks about the 580 GS Shield, Rook’s Defense, so taking that quest might have something to do with it.

4 Likes

Same issue happened to me. Did the Rook’s Defense 580 GS shield quest before ‘Northeast of Eden’ and now Derick Wardell won’t give me that quest to continue the quest line for the key.

IGN:AvuncularPhil
US West, Samavasarana Server

2 Likes

Same issue here. I completed the Rooks Defense 580 shield quest and am not being offered the quest line to progress for the Genesis Key “Northeast of Eden”

IGN: Taco King
US East, Valgrind

2 Likes

Same issue here. Phel’lan on Vingolf. I too did Rook’s Defense first and think that interrupts it.

1 Like

Same here. Also did “Rock´s Defense” before and did not got the “Northeast of Eden” Quest.

2 Likes

Same as these guys northeast of Eden not being given.
Name: Mailey
US East Calnogor

2 Likes

Same issue here

2 Likes

Same issue here. The shield mastery quest seems to interrupt the quest giver’s line.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue here:

Server: Loloi
Name: tr1age

1 Like

same issue here

Server: Helheim
name: Noobody

1 Like

I have never done the shield mastery quest line but still have an issue with receiving this quest.
Feels like I’m missing quite a few quests (cannot confirm how many) but the zone feels unfinished.
Never actually got the T5 Camp quest either.

1 Like

Bugs that block quest progression are among the most awful. Completing quests is what most of the game is about for so many people.

2 Likes

I have this bug too very annoying cant complete the quest to get the hammer from genesis garden

2 Likes

Same issue, completed quest for Rook’s Defense, can not get Northeast of Eden.

1 Like

Same issue on Fae. I have not done the quest for Rook`sd defence.

2 Likes

I am also unable to start the quest as it is not offered by Percy Ellwood in the Valor Hold Outpost.

I have completed the Rook’s Defense quest.

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

This is major issue. I cannot get my hammer to rend the current exploit meta of resilient armor and food buffs. Please fix so I can get the hammer. TY

1 Like

Still an issue in 1.0.5

2 Likes