Not able to close Level 65 Corupted Portals with Tier 5 Azoth Staff

Its not possible to close the Level 65 Portals in Ebonscale Reach after finishing them.

3 Likes

Reported multiple times, we have had no response. The T5 staff is broken.

1 Like

there is no bug… you need 3 staffs to close the 3 players need to have t5 staffs

strange but i was sure it worked but after testing this again strange… i was 100% sure that we closed it strange now we cant

1 Like

Nah thats not true. U cant even press “E” to close it. So it doesnt matter if 1 or 15 people have the staff. Its just not possible

1 Like

Hope they fix it soon, kinda sad that its not possible to grind end game gear because of that

1 Like

we actually do it thats strange well good luck with it

1 Like

yeah i went there with a party that all of us have ter 5 staff and we couldn’t close

1 Like

Here is another thread about that issue i found:
https://forums.newworld.com/t/released-a-game-with-broken-endgame-content-there-is-no-point-in-taking-level-60/322481?u=xiond

1 Like

Why are you just talking complete lies, you have not done this. How can you close with three people when it doesn’t even let you click the use button.

1 Like

Same issue, nobody on our entire server can do t5 portals right now. Really needs to be fixed asap, it’s kinda a big part of lategame…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.