- What is your character name in New World: f0rtem
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Europe Ursa
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: When trying to list items on marketplace It just loads infinitely and doesn’t add it to the marketplace.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: A bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It effected my game a lot because I don’t want to salvage very good items and weight limit is pushing me. So it slowed my progress since I am trying to find solutions where to put these items.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I have tried relogging, restarting my game and the bug is still there. Sometimes it adds one item in the store and then bugs. Same case in all the cities and towns.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It just happened while playing the game regularly.
you could have hit the max listing
close an old listing and try to add this one. the max is 100
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.