Not receiving twitch drops

Hi im not receiving my twitch drop and im using same email address for both steam and Twitch. please help

1 Like

Hello @mikkourban1121,

Hope you are doing well.

I am sorry to hear about the missing Twitch drop, just to double check is your twitch account and Steam account set up trough this page?

If the above checks then please follow the steps mentioned on the post down below to remedy the situation:

Hope this helps. :magic_wand:

if you are refering to the drops from FSS then only tier 1 have been unlocked so far.
each streamer group have to do some goals to unlock the next tier.

1 Like

As @brainmanager said: If you’re talking about the drops from the “Return to Aeternum” event then they’re not enabled yet. Teams have to hit pre-determined milestones to unlock them and the event doesn’t end until Nov 18th.

Patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is incorrect. The first stage has been unlocked and should be available from any of the approved streamers.

“Teams” was meant to be inclusive as in “The teams will need (as a collective) to hit pre-determined milestones”. Yes, that was unclear

i have not received the past 2 twitch drops from the event. i received the first ones, but the past 2 i have watched twitch and claimed on twitch and it says i have them but when i go to claim them, it’s like the box needs to scroll down 'cause i’ve claimed a lot of drops … but there’s no way to scroll down. i even received a pop-up on my screen about the last one (got it while playing) and i still don’t see it in the item claim area.

same, ive recieved crates from twitch, 3 to be exact, and they all contained resources, stopwatches gypsum etc. No cosmetics from the new streamer events, even though the pack says it contains cosmetics. All my stuff is linked properly.

The skins do not go to crates, check your inventory directly and press change skin for that item, the drops from streams for cosmetics should be there directly for that weapon!
Hope it helps if that was the issue

1 Like

i tried that as well unfortunately i still have nothing

Have got everything claimed and set as it supose to be still didnt had any twitch drops at all have them al claimed and connected as it supose to be??

Not showing in my skins or anything in game for like the past 2/3 days and it said after u claimed it an connected its said, will be in 24 hours in game, still didnt see or get anything …

Its even said my twitch is connected with the game in dutch (netherlands)

Hello Aeternum Dwellers,

Please note the deadline to participate in these Twitch Drops has been reached and some of the first ones were not being progressed through as participants were focusing on the latter except on the 19th of November, when all were enabled again and as you can see here:

Hopefully you were all able to participate and get the ones you were looking for.

See you in Aeternum! :wolf:

So they they should be in game right now ? Since its already 2 days later ?

As u can see on my screens i have them all unlocked and activated ?

Dear New World Team,

I have watched Towelliee for multiple hours trying to make sure that I get the 4th Tier Drop, I have no social media, no twitter, and I don’t think it should be a prerequisite to have/use social media to keep UP to date with the EVENT.

I have been following your official Event Website:

And even TO THIS date, there is NO official information on it stating that there was a bug, and when the drops were unlocked, and when or wether I had unlocked them at all.

Now the Event is OVER, and I am pretty upset for not getting that 4th Tier Drop.
I am pretty sure, there are plenty others that have the same issue.

Could you help me find out if my 4th drop got lost or bugged out or something?
Cause I have NOT received it yet.

My Character name is: DeadBounty
Server: Nysa
Region: Europe

just checked didnt get a single drop … getting pretty annoyed by now…
trying everything and still nothing …

is ther any more info of what could go wrong or either they get me the drops i supose to have in my prefious message …

regards

Hello @Hayax and @D3adbO,

I am sorry to hear you did not receive all the drops on this event. Please note the progression had to be completed in full by the participants for these to unlock and the deadline has passed on receiving these so incomplete tasks will not receive the associated drops.

If you did complete all the requirements and do not see these within your inventories, this scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be better if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

Please, do not hesitate reaching out to live support to have this looked into.

See you in Aeternum! :wolf: