Not recieving money from sales overnight

Mister Darkwood - Orofena
Sold several items overnight and money is not in my inventory :total of 54,700k
This has happened before and I thought it was fixed. It is usually a small amount and just curse at my screen but 1 single item was 50k and im terribly pissed

these are the items that sold. To be completely transparent, I logged in and was immediately kick out and reloged on so maybe it got lost in that. Don’t know but I want my $$

Hello @Mister_Darkwood,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Regarding your concern I’m sorry you’re having this issue with the income after the items were sold! In this case I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.