Notifications Stuck / Company Message

This one is a 2-Parter!
Issue 1: I currently have Company Invites stuck in my Pending Area.
I cannot Decline them or get them to go away. I am the owner of my own company, and when I go to Decline the other invites from randoms it says “You must appoint another Governor in order to Join another Company.” but I’m hitting DECLINE. Anyone else have this? I know it’s not a big deal, but I’m one of those people who can’t stand notifications that I can’t make go away lol

Issue 2: I cannot make a Company Message of the Day.
Honestly just want to pop my Discord link in there but Copy and Paste doesn’t seem to work in any case and when trying to free type, any key that is bound to anything opens another window while I’m trying to type. (eg. if there is a “K” in the sentence I’m trying to type it will close the Company Tab and open my Attributes, as that is bound to K.)
So I can never actually type anything in there.

Any help with either of these small issues would be amazing. <3
-Gum

1 Like

I can help for the second one! It’s on our known issues list which means the developers are aware of the issue and working on a fix for it.

Hope that helps one of your issues!

I must have missed the part where there was “help”, unless you are referring to simply saying “we are aware”. If that’s the case, well…that’s good to know.

The OP’s first issue is also a big problem, so in the spirit of being helpful please forward that issue along as well. Some players know they can send an invite to a Governor and have that message stick forever (sending invites to someone already in a Company already makes no sense, though).

Also, this issue with the message of the day was around in closed beta… 2 months to fix something so basic and nothing was done about it? oh but the emote does get fixed

I have the same problem sir !:
currently have Company Invites stuck in my Pending Area.
I cannot Decline them or get them to go away. I am the owner of my own company, and when I go to Decline the other invites from randoms it says “You must appoint another Governor in order to Join another Company.” but I’m hitting DECLINE. Anyone else have this? I know it’s not a big deal, but I’m one of those people who can’t stand notifications that I can’t make go away lol

THE NOTIFICATION WONT GOOOOOOO :frowning:

===

Happy to hear about problem #2 me too :slight_smile:

I have suggested this be fixed for a long time now.

I hit “o” > and it opens up another window while I am in the middle of typing the MOD. They have not blocked other commands in this window. This seems basic, but still not fixed which makes the MOD useless. Which normally is a very useful tool for guild communication if used right.

Work around for those who wish to really use it:

Step 1: Type message in chat
Step 2: Highlight Message
Step 3: Control > C (Copy) Message
Step 4: Open MOD
Step 5: Control > V (Paste) Message

Note: Certain characters/spaces, etc… don’t work in the MOD. You’ll have to tinker with it to force/coerce it to work.

Yes, it is completely dumb that this basic feature doesn’t work, but for now I hope that helps.

:hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.