NPC Pathing Messed Up (Crazy Running Around) at Level 35 Corrupted Portals/Monoliths in Cutlass Keys near Yafda Steps

• What is your character name in New World: Prag Blessedfeet
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Corrupted portals and monoliths level 35 near Yafda Steps in Cutlass Keys all had weird pathing issues for the corrupted npcs. Moving anywhere caused them to repath and run all the way around what seemed to be invisible walls to them to get to me. I was usually able to eventually ill them with careful aiming or stepping immediately back into their path when they ran away (the slime helped me realize this), but some would get stuck in retreating mode permanently.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Annoying. One monolith I just said to hell with it and moved on. At this point, I’m just not going to do anymore of these in this area of Cutlass til it gets fixed. Clearly unintended gameplay and super annoying.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Most of them I was still able to complete the portal/monolith even with one npc left standing stuck in retreat mode.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Nopers. Sorry.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go try a portal in one of those areas and see if the corrupted run around like maniacs for you, too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.