Sorry for my poor english!
I played last time in December.
I didnt like 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 so i left.
I saw tha patchnotes in the past and what to say i was not happy about what i read, until a weak ago.
I start to belive again a bit with the Server fix, merges, craft xp boost, change of traveling cost.
As i see you make your decisisons more on player feedbacks now and you make minor changes instead of big ones like “Feedback: Remove Tax!” “Patch: Lower taxes a bit” and it is just fine.
There is still a lot to do but i hope you guys can make it once.
My comeback list is something like:
- Server Fix
- Bug Fix
- Solve tax problem (No more Swiss bank clans around)
- Solve item problems (Random perk mess both in loot and crafting)
- Solve Territory Standing mess.
- Some QOL feature have to be added mostly in storage, market.
- Less timegate in progress or what to say less boring grind.
Grind is fine if it gives you challenge but if it is not more than a timekiller booring thing, well people will stop doing it.