Objectives page is "missing"

same case as here Objectives page issue i did all the steps but still nothing, it has been like that for several days now, did an ingame ticket also.

hey bro, i did all those steps and a bit more (repair of the files in steam, removed overwolf). Mine got fixed the next day, by itself. I believe is a server related issue, not on our machines.

i have the same thing on 2 different comps, it is def. server related. On other char also bno problems.

Hello Ruts,

Welcome back to the New World Forums. (∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚ Thank you so much for your report in our Forums about this Objetives missing page’s error. I also want to thank enkript for the help provided.

Thank you for also confirming you already made the troubleshooting suggested; If the problem still persists after this next 24 hours, I’d suggest you to please help us escalate this behavior to the developer’s team contacting Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below so they can help you with your objectives issue, including your logs; Keep handy the following information:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • This Forum post (link).

Here you are the steps to get this information just in case you need it:

To find the logs:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I will be pending for your reply to help you out after your ticket’s response. (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

So now 24h passed since i contacted Amazon Games, and still no changes in game and only responce was (also 24h ago) to send them screenshots wich are in this post via a link. My little hope is that todays “planned update patch” will somehow fix my probs also.

Whatever happened, maybe the dowload and game update i did just now (been away for 3 days), but all working now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.