Obscenely bad lag any time other people logged in

It’s been at least a week since I’ve been able to play without experiencing obscenely bad, unplayable lag. I’m talking pings of like 5000. The only time I get even remotely acceptable performance is when practically no one else is logged on to my server (e.g., when Ohonoo has <600 logged in). And before you start telling me it’s my side, I’ve already run tracerts to all of the east coast Amazon servers, and everything is fine until it gets to the Amazon IPs, so this is definitely not my problem. I can run any other internet application smoothly except New World.

Here’s my previous post on the issue complete with the tracerts.

Hello @joshisanonymous,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here!

Regarding the issue you mention, I’m really sorry about the lag problem you’re getting, I will assume that you have tried the basic troubleshooting to solve this, but just in case take a look at this link and let me know if you have run all the steps there and nothing’s worked:

In case that has been tried already I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games so the live chat team can help you to create a support ticket and the dev team can check your case deeply.

Hope you can solve the issue with the troubleshooting and have if you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.