Odd behaviors after latest patch

• What is your character name in New World: Monkey Man1
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After this latest small patch, i am unable to press “M” to open up Map. The behavior of the visuals seems odd. Every key I hit seems to want to open up or close chat. All of the text in the upper right hand corner, that normally showed quests and other relevant items, is all on top of each other, not space well at all.

Also, if I go into TP, and look at equipment, i am unable to hover over an item and see its stats. Nothing happens. I can buy it, but just can’t figure out its stats.

Again, this all happened after the new patch was installed today.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to buy stuff on TP since I can’t see its stats. Unable to directly open map screen. Have to figure out other ways to get map screen to open, going in roudabout way.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: from the map one,j I have found a workaround, but not for the issue with the TP

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go to TP in any town. Go to Apparel, hover over any item to try and see its stats, nothing happens.
    While anywhere, try to click on “M” to open map, and it doesnt open

a new item to add that I just discovered.

If I open up chat, and hover over someone’s name, to try and respond to them or perform any action…nothing happens. No options pop up to direct message, mute, block, etc.

After multiple restarts of the game…it appears to be working fine now…but we shall see if that continues

Very strange stuff, if it does continue to happen please let the forums know!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.