Official Petition for Immediate Server Population Cap Increase

I am trying to log from the reboot this morning. (in france)
approximatively more than 4 hours now. queue now 821
you can verify what I am saying

2 Likes

100% agree.

Fix this asap, you’ve (Amazon) had 20 years of MMO launch history to study to get the launch perfect. It’s as far away from perfect as possible.

5 Likes

Same and i crashed at 200 ! Good luck :wink:

1 Like

We have already seen channels in games lol, what is the problem… ?

2 Likes

+1 to this

3 Likes

+1 ofc

2 Likes

This situation is far from perfect and very far from As Bad As Acceptable.

This is Not Acceptable.

3 Likes

The map is not made for such an amount of players. I think 3-3.5k is the absolute max otherwise you’ll wait for quest item XY years to spawn/kill/gather.

5 Likes

+1 agree :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The trouble is that some are getting territory and level between you that cannot have a run.
And because I am discussing with some people I know that they have trouble in game to get resources since everyone try to make the same quest.
The game is nice for very less number of people and should have never authorize registration after a certain amont … now this will be the mess for a long time because we will all try to get back to our “own” server

2 Likes

The queue times are ridiculous, whoever came up with the idea of such low player limits should definitely eat a snickers bar…

7 Likes

+1

2 Likes

I totally agree it needs to be done something about this +1

1 Like

Dream on, that’s how you end with game on engine that was supposed to be survival game but changed direction into MMO.
This is only fact, probably that engine can’t handle more players, if could we wouldn’t waste our time here posting stuff like that while queueing

2 Likes

As far as I know, the game was designed as an MMO from the start. So the game engine should support it.

2 Likes

Well, wish you had right but look what we have, moans for capacity started 7 or even 8 hours ago and still nothing has changed.

1 Like

+1, give us something.

There are 515286 people in queue world wide.

https://newworldstatus.com/?sort=queue

8 Likes

here here. My god even CCP ‘EVE Online’ can handle, albeit slowly, a 25k server for one shard, surely Amazon can do a 10k server cap per world.

1 Like

EVE online was 55k people at same time and one big battle was 20k people on the same map.
20k on same map was horrible but you could do something, even with 10x slower speed.

3 Likes

+1 for petition

1 Like