Okay I need help

I need someone to tell me how to reset whatever changes going on the PTR has on the live server - I posted like five days ago about how I was getting rubberbanding constantly around the same time the PTR started, it eventually smoothed out over a couple days, and the moment I come back on from PTR cause live was down, I’m getting the same kind of thing happening.

Hiccups - YouTube is an example of what is happening … it’s pretty obviously not happening on the PTR but it def does happen on Live after the PTR for me

And settings definitely transfer over so please tell me how to reset ANY changes that would be made

Hello @AmbassadorDvinn

We are sorry you are not able to enjoy your adventure in New World.

If you encounter a bug, exploit, or have suggestions to improve a feature or piece of content, we’d love to hear your feedback on our PTR sub-forum

Here is the thread to track bugs that popped up due to the December PTR.If the bug is you reported is not listed,please use the template to provide more Information for the Devs team.

What is your character name in the PTR:
What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Is this a bug or an exploit:
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Mega Thread:[Megathread] December PTR Bug Reporting

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.