Oldies Guild - Hellheim - Marauders

Since we found that there are so many oldies playing NW (from the thread -I am 50 years old and have the reflexes of a bot- initiated by @Rumblebelly ), anyone interested in forming a casual guild in Hellheim-Marauders? Some place to chill with same age oldies?

In game name is Jareya, seems friend request to get invited to the company.

2 Likes

I guess it’s NA? I would definitely join if it’s EU.

Edit: Nevermind, I just used my old brain to check where Hellheim is housed. My bad. So yeah, count me in

2 Likes

could be called Everfall Pastures :rofl:
p.s i’m an oldie too

2 Likes

It’s EU, I’m in Marauder, but can always change faction

1 Like

Hehe, come join the oldies in Hellheim, active EU server.

:joy:

Great… We’re in Hellheim EU, in game name is Jareya,

We’re taking it easy and enjoying the game.

Marauders

1 Like

I’m only 44, is that too young?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

3 Likes

How dare you start something cool on the other side of the ocean.

4 Likes

Hahaha

Being in NA it’s not realistic for me. But what a great idea. Good luck and remember:

Old age and treachery will always triumph over youth and enthusiasm

1 Like

Start a new thread for NA

You’re just a spring chicken hahaha

1 Like

I could be, at 42 I may be considered the kid here :grin:

I’m an oldie, play with a RL oldie friend on Eden.

1 Like

Same, I do play casually with a rl friend oldie too, if u still have the server transfer token, I’m trying to gather the oldies in Hellheim - Marauders as it is an active server.

Awww, damn, wish I’d seen this before! 47 YO female oldie here. :slight_smile: I just started a new character on Niflheim last week (have a lvl 60 on Glitnir, but the friend I was playing with has left the game and that server is deeeead), and I am Syndicate… I do still have a transfer token, but I’m kinda waiting to see what they’re doing with server merges. Hmm. What to do, what to do. I guess I COULD wipe the one I made last week and start a new character again. Maybe. Ooooh, to have to do all that again, damn. :rofl:

How is Hellheim? Are the Factions balanced a bit? Can you maybe post a picture of the map the way it is currently? Which Faction holds Windsward and/or Everfall at this time?

Also - I have never PvPed in my life, it scares the living daylight out of me, but with a group of laid back friends, I’d love to try (and probably die laughing. Or, you know, just DIE, period!).

One more thing - wasn’t Hellheim dubbed the ‘unofficial’ EU pvp server?

1 Like

I really dunno…

I hit my 51 birthday today!
And i playing on the server Perseus (461.3u) for the moment i’m fine on my server everything is balanced and i have a cool relaxed company

2 Likes