****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Ivoh
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Omnievade perk does not seem to add up.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug?
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lower dmg output
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Omnievade rapier + Momentum perk + Adagio upgrade.
- When did this happen? Today
It looks like something in this dmg combo is not adding correctly. This full combo does 3459 dmg as a backstab on a target dummy. a normal backstab without these 3 additions is 2301.
Adagio Upgrade is 15% dmg boost. Momentum is 30% dmg boost. Omnievade perk on weapon is another 19%. The difference between 3459 and 2301 is about 34%.
Damage was change to multiplicative instead of additive, but neither should produce these low values. I suspect there is an interaction between these damage boosts not occurring, or something is registering as empower that shouldn’t be.