Open World Epic Loot is BROKEN

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Dystar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Neritum, and OBT and CBT servers as well
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All epic armor in the open world (not dungeon) drops as light armor with dex and durability on it only, in 25 drops (between all three phases) have not seen a piece of heavy or medium drop, its only light with the reinforced as its final perk
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: N/A
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fight monsters or open chests in lvl 40+ areas.
2 Likes

I have this exact experience as well - so does one of my friends.

Have the exact same issue.

1 Like

Same. In my case it’s also all dex/con gear. 40+ items and all unusable.

same issue here, very hard to gear =(

Experiencing the exact same issue. Had 20-30 open world epic armour drops at this point, every single one has fit the criteria detailed in this post.

Kay Pacha has this issue for me also. All purple items drop with the exact same stats.

also having this issue all lvl 48 gear

Same, I am a heavy user and I’ve gotten around 15 armour peices, all light.

I can confirm this is an issue for me too, so frustrating!

The code is broken!

You can see the EPIC loot I picked up over the last week:

still only get light armor. as a tank this is the most annoying thing. not even excited when getting epics because im not gonna get usable gear. how is this such problem for such a small amount of people. like how does this even happen

im level 52 and yet to have a single epic drop, ive had maybe 20 blues throughout my whole gameplay, i am still using level 33 gear as i have yet to get anything to drop at an appropriate level.

Also the chest u get from quests are dog shite, ive never ever had an item with stats or a weapon that is for my desired class.

Not sure if bugged or just a ridiculous loot system but please, this is not fun or rewarding, i love the game, but stop killing my fun XD

Everyone in my company has this same issue. This made me stop playing the game.

Exactly the same issue, for me its light armor wtih str dex or str const and reinforced perk aswell. If it stays like this at 60 its gonna be the fastest uninstall in the west

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.