OPR bug then penalty

So I went to OPR.

I somehow got glitched, was not able to move forward, only backwards.

I alt F4 because I thought it could help me gain back my mobility.

Guess not, banned from OPR for more than one hour.

Thanks I guess… was running OPR with my group and now I will not be able to lol

2 Likes

Hi traveler!!

@johnny65 !! Hope your doing good!!

Sorry to hear about the movement bug and the block for more than 1 hour of the OPR. Thanks for notify that, and it the firs time i hear it can block you that way.

For this case i would request you to let us feedback about the movement bug, for that we need to create a ticket. For all the ticket/feedback we need you to contact via chat to AGS customer service for to proceed.

Please follow this link to contact AGS:
https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/new-world/contact-us

*Before contact you need to have :
Character name:
Server name:

• At minimum, provide the most recent log, but preferably provide 3 logs from: Users<username>\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
  • If applicable, provide a single log file from: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\
  • DxDiag report:
    • Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
    • Click on dxdiag.exe.
    • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.
  • If not necessary to port you log or dxdiag on the forums, for security just provide them when the AGS support agent quest them.

If any other player are in a similar situation i would invite you to provide all the feedback possible to fix it quick

Thanks for play New World, have a nice week!!!

They need to fix this lockout at least until they fix the game. I know it’s too avoid rage quits but I’ve had this happen to me twice now after waiting in lonnnngggg queues

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.