OPR not giving gypsum

• What is your character name in New World: Shadow Strider
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Krocylea (NA East)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Finish OPR and didn’t get any gypsum or anything
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It had a very negative impact on my gameplay
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I still don’t have my gypsum or any rewards from Outpost Rush
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go sign up for OPR then finish it and get nothing at all

Same here, did my first OPR got a box, gypsum and all the rewards. Came back way later in the day and did my second opr thinking ill get another ruby gypsum to finish up my craft. Play about 80% of that game, ended in a very close game that was a loss. 1000-900, got my opr box, opened it…no gypsum. Next game, joined a match that was already basically ended, getting 3 capped they were at 700 points already, still played and participated as much as i could against the swarm at my door, 1 death and 100k damage. Game ended within 5 minutes, no gold, no azoth, no cache, no gypsum. Ign : dLuxx US-East Valgrind

You guys are ridiculous… Gypsum isn’t a guaranteed drop, they never said it was a guaranteed drop… You have a chance at getting it just like from killing named bosses in the world, it’s just a chance.

If you are at the bottom % of player ranking in the OPR, or you are calculated to have a certain lack of participation you do not get ANY rewards from OPR.

Thanks for reminding me why i don’t come to the forums… You could say the same thing without being a jerk.

1 Like

It is not a bug. You don’t get any rewards unless you get certain amount of points (500 or 1000). Maybe it isn’t the best way to prevent afking OR, but it is how they do it.

i didnt have a choice i was in the game for 5 minutes total, the game was 80% done by the time i got into it…
And no where does it say its NOT 100%. They literally said the activities to get gypsum are supposed to take 30-60 mins. Thats two opr, everything i read said 2 oprs will suffice. I did 3 and got one gypsum.

i did 3 and only got anything for the first one even though it was win loss win only the first gave a box gold azoth and gypsum.
so opr is broken with this patch because i’ve never done a opr without getting a box coin and azoth.

I did my first OPR today, and I worked my but off for 45 minutes but got almost zero participation score. I was killing people, adding resources to forts, etc. So, for an OPR n00b like me to try my hardest and get absolutely nothing because I suck at OPR doesn’t seem like a good way to get new people to participate.

I don’t know if this was a bug, or if I really was just so bad that they didn’t reward me. I wasn’t AFK or anything. So, I’m a little confused.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.