OPR please, I dont want to relog everytime I want to use Global chat

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Maseonfire
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pulotu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Everytime I do OPR I can’t use most of chat channels, It is really annoying having to relog every OPR.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It bothers me a lot having to relog every time I do OPR just to be able to use global chat…
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not really, im tired of this shit
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: It’s really easy to test it… just run an OPR and you won’t be able to use global chat during or after the OPR.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: play Outpost Rush…
2 Likes

Same issue.

It is almost like your faction gets hosed, if I exit to menu and relog, I lose access to faction chat. It must be something client side because if I close the game entirely, the problem gets resolved and I can chat and have faction chat available

1 Like

same here. at the moment i’m not sure if this happens when i join outpost but yea I play it quiet often so make sense.

No global, faction, privat message chat. Sometime region works.

I posted about this a month ago. Still no progress. It happened when people couldnt use certain letters in chat, like V.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.