Orichalcum node remains visible after gathering

• What is your character name in New World:
    Swyck

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Castle of Steel

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Large orichalcum node north of Brightwood remains visible after farming.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    tried to harvest when it wasn’t there, may run out of the way to harvest

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    came back when other nodes were visible, and was able to harvest the large node. It remained visible after I did so.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Go to ori nodes north of Brightwood and see if they remain visible. Note that I’ve seen this issue with other resources, and I’ve been able to harvest this particular node without this issue cropping up. So it’s probably intermittent … I hope.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
    9:10Am EDT 8/6/2022

Hi, Alaime!

Thank you for reporting this. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!

I had this with a number of nodes today, ori, starmetal and essences. All mining.

You mine the node, it doesn’t go away. If you try to mine it again, you go into the mining animation but it doesn’t progress and never ends.