****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Darius
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden but it’s on all of them (Map issue)
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Outpost rush doors are useless in general due to costs versus upgrading other parts of the outpost. However, this is an even further issue with this map issue because people can just bypass the doors entirely. On astra/luna next to the door there are rocks that you can jump onto. After you climb that small 1 foot rock, you’re able to jump straight into the outpost.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It made me jump walls and dance on top of forts to show people how pointless doors are.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No I just keep dancing.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Jump on rock, climb outpost ledge.