- What is your character name in New World: DamienR
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: All
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: In outpost Rush, Attacks are not doing damage. LITERALLY seeing enemys with arrows hanging off there heads & bodys while they take no damage, attacks with spears not doing any damage directly hitting. HAPPENS IN Outpost rush Far to often since the patch after release!
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Coding/server issue
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cancer, Go tie yourself to a chair & have someone attack your balls & See how you like not being able to attack back.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Been months now & just getting worse so NO!
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Can live stream it if you want.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Enter outpost rush, attack, see no damage, see arrows hanging off targets hit. Leave outpost rush, get put on a timer & ZERO gold for my time wasted playing trash!
Does not happen in the open world, just check todays PVP log that backs that up & some!