P2P Trading down....why?

So P2P trading is currently down for some odd reason and im hoping it isnt another duping exploit, is anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

Check the news post. It’s disabled because of yet another gold dupe.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Gold dupe strikes again.

Inb4 the trading post goes down

2 Likes

Hope all Dupers getting Perma-Banned at least now.

3 Likes

They should completely end P2P trading until bots are gone & “wts/wtb” people stop tax evading & start using the trading post like normal people.

4 Likes

Sigh

And yet another Gold Dupe + AGS duping themselves by paying territory owners = economy completely FUBAR. Not sure how they get out of this mess.

2 Likes

I wonder at what point they become embarrassed the dupers keep finding a way around their system. It already was tiring. Now I actually laugh, and not in a complementary way. Still, I enjoy playing, even though it appears I cannot fully rely on the abilities of the team to get a hand on the problems. Hoping I am proven wrong.

1 Like

Gold duping with companies been happening for 2 months now. The economy needs a full wipe

3 Likes

game crash all time

Agreed IF it solves the problem for good.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, this will NEVER end while this game is on that janky, thrown-together game engine, Lumberyard. It was doomed the moment they tried to cut cost instead of using tried and true.

6 Likes

Are you nuts? What about people in companies just helping each other out with potions or whatever. You cant completely remove p2p trading, that is absurd.

2 Likes

They need to remove player driven economy. It sounded great on paper but when your game is as buggy as this it simply doesnt work.

They made a huge mistake fully releasing this game. a Full wipe would kill the game since most of the hardcore player base wouldnt pick the game up again.

2 Likes

I agree. I hand out potions to the people who invite me to a group for zerg runs as a “thank you”. I also agree that things are broken. I mostly blame the people who are constantly trying to find these dupes…and use them instead of just reporting them. Perma-bans for dupers.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with this.

6 Likes

Yay… Not.

Great… now another 2 weeks till we can trade again and just before the weekend to boot. They turn it off just before the weekend and not work on it till next week and take another week after that to patch whatever they find out and add 20 more bugs in the process.

3 Likes

yeah no new cotent just new grind with this new update and now more gold duping on top of everything else.

Next month is bot fixing. So expect the next few months to be rly dry

2 Likes