Patch / Event 14/12/2021

So the upcoming event is supposed to start in a few hours and till now there is no announcement on the server downtime?
Maybe can you please start communicating the downtimes and stuff sooner than just 2-4 hours ahead of time?

@Luxendra @Kay tagging you to get some information asap…

30 Likes

I thought it was the 14th? Like late like the other updates. If so you are 24+ hrs early

1 Like

yea , where is my dam snow !!

Well in europe it is the 13th and 11 PM…
In US East it is the 13th and 5 PM…

So when exactly is the event to start…?
When is the patch/downtime…?

1 Like

Information from the PTR patch notes is subject to change. When we have an announcement for an upcoming patch, you’ll find it in the Official News section.

31 Likes

Yeah usually updates are Tuesday night. It’s Monday evening(east coast)

They dont owe you anything. “Tagging to get some information asap” like literally just wait until they post information??? If you were that worried about reading information, youd know that the PTR notes were updated and changed and no longer state the event is on 12/14/2021

16 Likes

If you dont like my post you can stay out of it simply as that.
Wether or not you think the community manager of a company owes customers of said company anything yet alone information is your opinion which we might disagree on but either way you have yours i have mine.

With that said have a nice day.

2 Likes

True hence why i was wondering :wink:

Sure PTR info might change. Mind to tell us what those changes are? It was splicity and openly spread that the event were to start at 14 Dec, and we had no other word about it being postponed. Are we supposed to guess?

9 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ summon patch notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

7 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ summon patch notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

8 Likes

Oh no, you are pushing the patch back to have the x-mas event AFTER the x-mas, aren’t you? God dammnit I knew that you will start doing stuff the right way (a.k.a more testing) the moment I will just lay all my eggs in 1 basket for the patch day hoping that you will rush content again. I’m filled with mats in storage, no gameplay for me until the patch I guess :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s going to be this week hell or high water.

Possible Wednesday but they seem to prefer updates on Thursday so they can use the weekend to be surprised.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I knew it! They DONT CARE!!! PLAIN and Obvious. We wont have the event. its not “rdy”

OH PS. WHEN ARE WE MERGING WEST COAST!!!

https://newworldstatus.com/worlds/tipra-chonnlai

sad noises

Nice! You guys are just like us on Hanan Patcha east coast!

1 Like

Where did you get the info? May we know please? Cause there’s no official news yet

When they posted the patch notes it said the December even was starting the 14th but from what i see looks like they slick removed it not 100% sure but i can’t find it anymore. I posted on reddit asking only to get bombarded by 10 people telling me “Learn how to read its coming out the 14th” guess will have to wait and see.

1 Like

There’s literally a laundry list of bugs from the last few patches that are yet to be fixed.

2 Likes