Patch Notes? I still don't see them

I still don’t see them. My understanding was at server launch.

3 Likes

I mean if you can manage to make a thread like this, I’m sure you are capable of navigating through forums

3 Likes
1 Like

I found that too, and it was from 6 days ago, I think they said there was a full patch notes with release.

2 Likes

Here are the release notes for the launch of New World

it’s literally the first sentence

2 Likes

Because the build was prepared in advance. No big company will make big changes one day before launch. Next patches will be only bug fixes.

2 Likes

Here are the release notes for the launch of New World: World Experience World Fixed the following to respawn rates for named AI that are required for Quest completion: Master Henry Gheist Maliko Pastor Walsh Quests Fixed a bug that caused completing certain side quests could block players from being able to advance the quest “Corruption Encroaching”. Addressed an issue where by resetting “The Ritual” quest, players would lose the Heartgem needed to complete the quest. Updated Barkimede…

Don’t be a clowns. They wrote in twitter that new patch notes will be arrived at launch

2 Likes

I am concerned, I hope we receive proper patch notes – there were a lot of bugs in the beta, especially with tool-tips not correlating with the amount of damage you are actually able to deal, as well functional problems.

For example, the great axe whirlwind ability is supposed to deal 50% damage (max 4x spins). It the beta however, you would only spin twice, dealing 100% weapon damage across the same time interval it would take you to do two light attacks, essentially meaning the ability is a waste of time until it is fixed.

If NW is to be successful, we will require updates and more transparency. You would think a multi billion dollar company would be able to ship detailed patch notes; time shall tell.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.