Paths Unseen Quest bugged

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Torhealdbach
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barataria
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The quest has multiple mobs spawned on top of each other all duplicated and too many for anyone or even party to survive and finish the quest.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug I believe
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot complete Paths Unseen quest
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I postponed trying to complete the quest and holding off on it but guess yes and no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    As you can maybe see in the back all the purple ghosts piled up on each other. I think it’s about 10 in each group
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not sure they are just there in cave waiting for some poor soul to run in and get killed lol
1 Like

Bump. Same issuing happening for me on Zuvendis.

Really annoying u can’t solo it. Impossible

Bump. This is happening on a lot of quest that involve looting and item and fighting spawns in Reekwater.

It’s not the only quest in Reekwater that is this way. For the record I did complete it. I made 2 groups and 10 of us did this. Along with the pirate one where the pirates spawn on the ship like crazy. But solo…impossible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.