Pearl Plectrum "chance to craft additional items" not functioning

• What is your character name in New World: DukeSloth

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: When crafting the item “Pearl Plectrum”, it’s indicated that, depending on your crafting gear, there’s a 20-30% chance to craft “additional items”. However, no matter how many or how often I craft them at once, I never get any additional Pearl Plectrums beyond the ones I intended to craft and wearing full Stonecutter gear doesn’t change this either. I suspect that this is possibly due to the fact that when crafting Pearl Plectrums, you always have to craft 2 at once. So the game may be registering that some form of additional item has already been crafted, when in reality it should have been an additional Plectrum on top of the initial 2.

• Is this a bug? Yes

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: I need to spend more on resources than necessary because I never get additional crafts.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Craft multiple Pearl Plectrums, with or without Stonecutting Gear

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Every time I craft for multiple months

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Thanks for the bump. I’ll get this over to the team.

1 Like

The team is checking into this.

1 Like