Pending trade request bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: The Dunder
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tlalocan
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When trying to trade another player, it says “You already have a pending trade invite”. Same goes for dueling, and I can’t find a fix.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Tried to log out and log back in to fix the issue, got hit with a large login queue.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Very inconvenient with the current queues, but not game-breaking.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Sorry, I’m still in queue
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not sure, just tried trading a friend to buy a set of steel tools from him, and was told there was already a pending trade invite with no way to see said invite.
1 Like
What is your character name in New World: Johnnyhandsome
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Naxos
Describe the issue you are experiencing: When trying to trade another player after the first trade got canceled, it says “You already have a pending trade invite”. Same goes for dueling, and I can’t find a fix.
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can't trade with my buddy. Trying to do other interactions didn't work out, the bug still existed.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Very inconvenient with the current queues, but not game-breaking.
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Nope, it would just show the Overview with a grey Button for Trade and Duel. No need to screenshot this.
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Started to trade with a friend who accidentally canceled the trade and afterwards we couldn't neither Press the Trade nor Duel button because both were grey.

Same thing happened to me just now. I happened to be on auto-run and ran right past my friend when he sent me the trade request. Almost immediately a message popped up saying that I was no longer able to trade or that the trade request timed out.

When I tried to trade him or have him re-send the request, it kept telling me that I already had a pending trade request, but there is nowhere on the menu or HUD to view pending requests.

Re-logged and that seemed to fix the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.