People getting random 50 - 200k gold from AGS?

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Moyx
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tanje
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: People randomly getting 49,999 gold
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: :smiley: my time is worthless
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: …
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

My guild mate just logged into game asking if other also received the gold. He claimed that he received 49,999 gold for no reason. :smiley: WTF is going on, In the latest patch this morning, you claimed that people will get refund for wars and town downgrades, so are people getting these refunds directly instead of companies? :smiley: It’s a blind shot that doesn’t make sens as he was not declaring any war at all. Anyone else having the same experience on their server or know what is going on?

EDIT: 2 people already confirmed who received 50k for no reason
EDIT2: My friend just got 200k :smiley: image

16 Likes

I haven’t received my random 200k. Please. I’m poor. Waiting!

11 Likes

Same Problem here,

Char: Toshina
World: Tartarus

Recieved 225.225 Coin after a relog…

Is this for real? People in my company as well. randomly getting 150k gold. I play so hard to get this kind of money. And now they do this? Meanwhile i got 3 houses and got nothing. Others get 150k …

pfff

5 Likes

@Lazer @Mod_G This seems like another huge issues. On our server items are selling like hotcakes, probably because of free money being given. Please oh please investigate this before even more damage is done …

2 Likes

same here
Char: Shathur
World: Utgard

received 300k coins.

Seriously its extreme critical, people already buying whole TP empty, all asmodeum, legendaries, tolvium. Punish exploiter and CLOSE TP !

1 Like

Looks like they reimbursed coins to people!

i got 400k
Mathefreak @ Styx
grafik

@Tosch rollback needed, AH gets empty

3 Likes

Why would someone receive this huge amount of money and someone not? I’m missing the logic here? Fucking AGS bro. They wont wipe 99% cuz a lot of time will pass since they even address this rofl.

2 Likes

I’ve got the same bug:

Server - Abaton,
nick in game - Xandrass
yesterday gold in inventory - about 11500 gold.
Now about 238445 (like on screenshot)

1 Like

yea, got the same problem on my acc.

@Tosch @Luxendra @TigerCr4ne

Bump - Rollback Server otherwhise full eco down and game rip

2 Likes

@Devonzalez @Kay

Two of my friends got ~200k gold. Came here to make a post and found this one.

W.T.F.!!! This is worse than all of the dupes combined, people are already going and emptying the trading post …

bei uns auf dem server ist auch totals chaos. diverse leute haben 300k und mehr bekommen. ich gehöre nicht dazu, aber mir wurden ALLE teuren sachen aus dem ah abgekauft. miner tools, stacked decks etc. alle auf einmal^^

amazon muss JETZT SOFORT einen rollback machen.
JETZT, nicht erst entschuldigen und blabla sondern JETZT.

1 Like

Same here lol AGS DO SOMETHING! ,

SAME FOR ME
~31k to 454k after downtime

shut this thing down and rollback asap, would you?

na wenigstens kannst du mit dem geld jetzt dein sche… voidbent autauschen lol. wobei da auch 10k reichen würden^^

sorry, musste einfach sein

Same Problem here,

Char: Capitana
World: Kor

Recieved aprox 110,000 Coin after a relog

is this a cruel joke? :clown_face:

Yap, this realy looks crazy, looks like they give back all the monny you ever spent inside the game! They realy need to adress this!