People of level 60 don't have the same amount of hp

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: TheRealVigu
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hyperboreya
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: people of level 60 don’t have the same amount of hp, and this is very strange with the same endurance indicators.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: we noticed that different personages have different amounts of hp even with reset points … we took off all the armor and jewelry with weapons and saw that for example I have 5999 hp when my friends have 6599 hp
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no we could not even after the re-entry of hp has not changed
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Imgur: The magic of the Internet - Hp of my friend / Imgur: The magic of the Internet - my HP
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: we tested the damage after the last update and noticed that we have a different number of hp …

The difference between you and your friend is 10%, which is what the Hale and Hearty town project gives. In order to benefit from a town project, you need to own a house in the town. The buff works globally and does not stack should multiple towns have it active.

To see the project buffs you currently have, you can go in the character bio tab. They are displayed to the right under the Town Project Bonuses category.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.