People trying to avoid AFK

AGS could do something about this. They need to check if player is moving for 2minutes but not changing coordinates.

The running into a wall no longer works, 2 of us can confirm… did this while going for diner and still logged out for inactivity

2 Likes

Did you auto-run into a wall or use an external macro?

1 Like

just auto run

1 Like

I have seen about 7 people in Everfall doing the same thing…Running into a wall…they were there doing the same thing…about 45 mins later… Like what? that needs a a hot fix…most of us are stuck in a 932 person Que who actually want to play and not afk into a wall…

2 Likes

My Brother and I tried it tonight while going for diner and came back to you have been logged out due to inactivity

1 Like

I don’t know how effective it is, but this morning when I last played there were a lot of people doing the running into a wall thing.

1 Like

Funny thing? You don’t need macro. Rubberband a controller or put some weight on your W key and you’re set.

5 Likes

Wow, not even trying to hide there.

I see them all over behind houses, walls, under bridges, but usually out of view.

3 Likes

it doesn’t work anymore

1 Like

When there is a problem people will try to solve it. Don’t be mad that folks sat around in a 17k que for hours and need to go eat dinner. Be mad at Amazon that they are put in a position to have to do that

7 Likes

AFK Proof does work, I found about 20 players in the city around houses and stuff AFK proofing for hours. And they did not get kicked, they had a coordinated timing every minute where they would auto run into a wall, they would move left and right and than swing there melee weapon 1 time and repeat, something along the lines. They never AFK, EVER!!!

1 Like

Breaking the ToS is not a solution.

2 Likes

I’ve been reporting them.

6 Likes

AFK timer is 25 mins. So the people saying they got kicked for “getting a cup of coffee” is bogus or else they took a really long time to get their coffee.

4 Likes

It’s possible to evade AFK without breaking ToS…I’m sure that putting a weight on your W or Space Bar isn’t a break of ToS.

3 Likes

Someone on my server (El Dorado) bragged about afk macroing for 9 hours in chat today :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Than don’t do it. You will, and should, be reprimanded :clown_face:

1 Like

I think it might have been a bug or something, when I finally got in to play yesterday after hours in queue I could at least take short breaks without trouble, I took two 3-4 minutes breaks with no problem.

1 Like

You should do like your mom taught you and get your chores done before you play your game. :wink:

1 Like