Percentages of Territory Standing boni are no longer being displayed on Map Information

Dear New World Support Team,

I am not sure if this topic already exists, if so I am sorry for the inconvenience.
However, today i tried checking in which territory i have the most “gathering speed” percentage but i had to learn that it is no longer being displayed on the map information.

Is this an undocumented change in recent patches or a visual bug?
I would be very grateful for any information on the topic.

Kind Regards.

theflori99x

Hello, theflori99x! Hope you’re having a nice day!

I really appreciate you’re raising this concern to us, I apologize for the inconvenience it may be causing to your experience with New World.
I will be moving this post to Bugs and Exploits to give more visibility and further assistance.

See you in Aeternum! Happy Holidays :snowflake:

Dear BlueDiamond,

thank you for moving my topic, I did not realize at the time that it should have been posted under Bugs and Exploits in the first place!

Happy Holidays to you too and may the christmas spirit of Aeternum be with you :snowflake:

Hey! That’s one way to get it acknowledged I guess! Several other topics on this particular issue posted in the correct section that have gone completely ignored by AGS thus far.

Well, i thought positive mental attitude always goes a long way!

Though I am not sure if any dev has checked it out so far…

Maybe they already know and won’t waste their time answering an issue thats already being adressed? Hopefully that’s the case :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.