Perk Fortify Duration

• What is your character name in New World: Clahz
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Increased duration of buffs does not affect “Fortifying Sacred Ground” perk and neither does the “Fortified” perk.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra) Yes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Life staff perk “Fortifying Sacred Ground” is useless if on a life staff because the sacred ground no longer provides fortify when you swap to void gauntlet and you also cannot increase the initial duration of the perk from 5 seconds by using the increased buff duration from focus and lifestaff tree or the “Fortified” perk on the amulet.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I would have to go buy a new staff and get the “Fortified Sacred Ground” perk on a piece of armor with the lower amount of fortification value, making the buff to weapon perks on weapons pointless.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I can’t record video on my pc and upload it but the 5 second fortify duration never changes and when you swap to void gauntlet the duration continues but the ground no longer reapplies the buff. I’m not surprised the buff is no longer reapplied since you aren’t using that weapon now but the duration should have been increased by increase duration modifiers.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Get “Fortifying Sacred Ground” on lifestaff, get 200 focus, “Glowing Focus” skill from tree, and “Fortified” perk on amulet. Use void gauntlet to lower hp, switch to life staff, cast sacred ground and see it only have a 5 second duration.
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Sep, 21 2022 all day.