Persistent Crashing

I’ll start off by listing my hardware, CPU - Intel i7 9700k CPU, MSI RTX 3070 GPU, MSI Z390 MoBo.

This issue is becoming more and more persistent as I progress through each area of the map.

The game will just freeze, no music just completely unresponsive, every time it crashes I have to Alt-Tab and send a crash report to Amazon Games.

The game only tends to crash in dark lit areas in Brightwood, like graveyards with a lot of fog, but today I ventured into Restless Shore and it was constantly crashing when I entered Arclight Cavern.

I thought at first it was due to the new 472.12 NVIDIA driver, but after reverting to 471.96 the issue still persists.

I have literally tried every suggestion that I’ve come across on this forum as well as Reddit and none of the recommendations managed to fix the crash.

It doesn’t seem to be an issue for the 2 people that I know that both have a GTX 1080Ti so I’m wondering if this is an issue with the RTX 3000 series.

Capping at 60FPS/High Priority didn’t work either, in fact it seems to make the issue worse?!

I don’t know if this is of any help, but I play on EU server Thule.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.