- What is your character name in New World: Red Nucleus
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Charybdis
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I traded someone in game an item (Vengeful Fisherman’s Boots) for gold in person, and the item remained in my inventory but also duplicated into his inventory.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It made an extra copy of the item
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Can only show the item in my inventory. No way to show logs of trades.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I’m not sure exactly. The person I traded with, and myself have not transferred servers at all. We did the trade in person in Everfall, and the boots duplicated. I tried to trade a member of my company the same boots after and they did not duplicate or remain in my inventory.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.